'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' – Newsadoo-Style
What do Newsadoo and the series 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' have in common? Well, the slogan! Almost at least. With us it is called: Always stay up to date with the topics that interest you. So not only read about Kim, Khloé and Kourtney. Exchange drama with current news and you'll have our channels!
With our channel function you can easily stay up to date with your favorite topic. It's easy to set up. Since Covid-19 is still with us, we've created a general coronavirus channel for all users, so you'll always be up to date on the latest developments.
But can I also read news on social media?
Sure you can. The advantage of Newsadoo? You have all articles from all media bundled in one timeline on your favorite topic. No fake news or long searches for articles. More time to read. Or for reality shows on television. Just as you like.
Sounds good, doesn't it? So you can create your own channel:
1. Download the app for free and register. If you already have a Newsadoo account, just log in.
2. Click on 'Channels' in the footer.
3. Click on 'Add'.
4. Search for suitable keywords for your channel (e.g. Tesla).
5. Optional: Give your channel a name (e.g. Tesla).
6. Click on 'Save and go to Channel'.
7. Read your articles about Tesla.
If you have any questions or feedback about our channels, please send us an email to email@example.com!